Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2013

new mindset and game plan

I thought about recutting the lily parts and resewing these things make me crazy when they don't come out perfect but I have to much time invested and I think I can work it out I thought I could trim them down and make it work then I had this thought come to me in the middle of the night then the geese units would not measure out right so I have a few extra parts like I always make I will square all and sew together the good parts I think it is just a couple blocks that are short and my stems well they have an eating disorder some skinny some a little chunky ill deal with that later guess what I have a couple extra of those too i have put  a fusible on the berries when  I cut them  and I don't think ill be stitching them down later I machine app.one and I just don't like the way it looked

when its quilted I think a swirl on the middle is what ill do 

 

so I will be moving todayI am hoping to get the binding finished on my stitchers

 

 garden today and washed and

finish geese units and lily blocks

wish me luck its always a day to learn something new

have a great fathers day !
DIANA
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment