Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

schedule for the rest of the month

good morning I got my run in I
am planning on another turtle crawl in sept that we do on eloise birthday
I got a start on her birthday cake by calling a local bakery in Melbourne beach sueanns more on that next month
 
 
these are some of the star points for my fireworks quilt and im going to start a Dresden patriotic quilt in case I keep this one lol!
 
I have got to get the binding on summer in the park
im going to start the quilting on my modern mylee
the back



and im going to sandwich the 2 toppers from above
 
here is the next quilt I am doing for the hubs picked up the rest of the fabric at joanns sunday


 
122 hst for the toppers on the bedroom dressers im going to arrange them all differently
thank god for pinterest

and im still adding to my little log cabin fall quilt on row 8
the strips are made from a honey bun harvest moon and some yardage fro walmart that I had so im thinking ill have 20 strips all round when finished
its going to be in the barn raising setting with pumpkin and acorn applique in the lights
well  I have to get going to work traded half day today with somebody so im planning on sewing tonight
talk later
HAVE A GREAT DAY
THANKS FOR STOPPING
DIANA
 



No comments:

Post a Comment