Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

bounce finish some of my project quilts



bounce finish fabric= independence trail minick and simpson




these are the blocks for my next project more to come the fabric is moda birds and berries and i love every color and pattern so bright and summery 


 and this is my other project i have been working on awhile i slighty altered the pattern making it bigger and using flannel not batting im going to add in the color later and i think i neeed a few more (circles) blocksthis might not be as easy as i thought after all
<<<and these are my new asics running shoes for the turtle krawl  im running florida this sat on miss eloise 1st birthday with the family leaving on fri.and return on sun. not much time but ill take what i can get have a great day my friends !!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your Bounce! You must be thrilled with it, Great Job! I knew that fabric was a winner, I just didn't use it for the right pattern! Congratulations on a wonderful finish!

    ReplyDelete