Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

What I am doing this week



More cloudy sunsets
Have really had our share of storms lately










My hexie quilt 

I used my fab 


of Avalon I bought in Kentucky and the hex n more ruler and I have a bit of leftover















The back is Rwanda blue on half and the 

blue on the other half








The tshirt quilt I have been working on is coming along
Freehand dream catchers in each blank square I'm going to quilt flames in the smashing with thread called chrome I thought fitting
And if you think I don't have enough

Working on these2 in between I ran out of the white dot 
So I just sewed on skinny red borders then while looking around Joann's online found more so a ripping I will be

Ciup ruler metro rings and a modern plan


And still have to get binding on double wedding ring
My granddaughter is coming this weekend and we are so excited
Oh I do work in there too
What are you doing this week
Talk later


Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment