Search This Blog

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Metro rings

 cupcake n daisies has decided to use the curve it up ruler and a few others including myself
To make a summer sew along 
Although I have made a few I have a few odd pieces that never square up right so I need improving on this ruler 
And I had an idea with the metro rings pattern but I have a twist of sort I want to try
 I have made up a couple blocks


I decided to use a solid piece of fabric instead of the strip sets 
I had quite a bit of this fabric so that's what I used I also had a few problems squaring up
After attaching the inner half square I have a few rejects as usual
And hope to get it right

Also I am going to start on my Carolina hexies quilt
We have our granddaughter here for the weekend with her mom planning on lots of fun
That's it today 
I'm pretty excited about the quilt along
Talk later
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment