Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

whats going on here

curve it up urban pods

 
I have to say this ruler really is fun to use and a word to the wise don't use a really thick fabric or on the other hand a really stretchy on just plain ole cotton not real heavy on the die

 
don really have a pattern for this and I am not sure about the ribbon placement yet but it woll be a bed runner
took my DWR TO THE QUILTER YAA!
and also my dwr bed runner that's as close as I'll have at a quilt for our king no more tiny piecing for a while
and good bye to 7700 trading her in they already have a buyer for it used up till the last sec
ill show you later what I got
 
and my 2 swoon coming along
mine
town

 
well that's it
talk later
diana
 

2 comments:

  1. Your runner is fantastic and your Urban Pods is going to be beautiful! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete