Search This Blog

Friday, December 20, 2013

A tale of 2 swoons

We'll here they are swoon #1 this is going to be mine I am missing 2 go figure
 dotty swoon
apparently google does not want to load the other 2 ill work on that





This is my town raffle quilt blocks below I made 10in case i I don't like one



oops!one of these is not like the other


cute little elephants

see that flying geese at the bottom
 now look at the others I did not till now guess I will be ripping out
I am trying to finish these before the quilter calls about my other quilt and take both to her to quilt I need to add sashing and layout then I am done
I don't know if I mentioned while these are a quick to make block
DO NOT DO MORE THAN ONE QUILT AT A TIME
unless you make them the same I got so confused even tho I had both sets of fabric separate I forgot what went with what
ay yaya!
but you could easily put one together in a weekend if you cut and square up before hand
off to work and I will talk later have a great weekend
DIANA

No comments:

Post a Comment