Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

randomness this week

just a few random things nothing finished to post
I since emailing a couple quilty bloggers have decided to invest in all the same brand of ruler I chose creative grids they have non slip pads already in them
sorry upside down but I think you get it
while picking up the rulers I ordered I also got a new pattern and gadget
 
I am quilting the 9patches on sleeping snowmen I don't want spend a lot of time on this one its not a big project anyway

and this is the fabric I chose for the dwr quilt binding
I think it is fun
I have 78 of these arcs done and sewn to the center football shape for my other dwr I think I need 216
I am on row 6 of the log cabin fall quilt
that's it for today
talk later DIANA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment