Search This Blog

Friday, July 5, 2013

bodies everywhere and a couple new projects

these are all the butterfly bodies this is what I am working on at the moment squaring them all up 4 per butterfly as I said
I am going completely floral with the wings
I needed some practice with the stitch and flip method and this is the perfect project the squares that you add to the corners are not so big and you can do it without marking although I did
this is the pattern if you missed it

started to quilt on my hubble
the fabric is cosmo cricket  salt air I believe  a am using spiral flower I call it I was afraid to get to exotic in the open spots in case I got into trouble I do not want to rip out I do have a small pleat right in the corner but I think it will not show after it is washed and dried

 
 
I have been wanting this curve it up ruler for some time
and now was that time she has started a quilt along and put it on sale last week I think and I snatched it up I have never seen it on sale got a couple patterns too
and I started this last year I saw it at my quilter on her wall I don't do applique well or not a tall but it wasn't to complicated so I thought I am on block 2 and 1 looks well ...awful I am in hopes to got to her sop today and let her show me she turned under the edges and machine appliqued it  and it is beautiful uses fat quarters solids and leftover for the pieced border ill keep you posted
well that's it I guess worked all day yesterday 10:30 to 9:30 and were very busy and I am wore out
so ill rest today I have tonight off
talk later thanks for stopping by
Diana
OH AND THANKS TO ALL THELMAS FOLLOWERS FOR CHECKING OUT MY COASTAL LILY IT REALLY WAS FUN MAKING ONE WITH SOMEONE ELSE CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE POPPING UP
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed sewing along with you too, we'll do it again sometime!

    ReplyDelete