Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

smart phone chair

so i ran across this tutorial the other day i notice that people at work and some people coming the resteraunt (more update on that later ) are propping their phones up on the wall, mustard bottled their purse the sugar holder anything the can find so this is what i found at seamedsimple.blogspot.com its not something you would want to carry around with you but i got to thinking what could i do to make a little less sewing and reminded me of my pin cushion Eileen that gets into most of my photos if you look at some of my past posts
so i  sat down yesterday with my rotary cutter and ruler and began with photos but i dont know if i can do a tutorial or not i dont want to step on anybodys toes and i have never done one any advice please!

No comments:

Post a Comment