Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

bubbas b-day

my sweet baby boy turned 4 yrs old yesterday as you can see he always has a smile ad a big wet kiss for me!
 not many people can understand the love between a human and a dog ive been blessed with many such loves  
and left with such unbearable heartache in there ending of life but cant imagine my life without that kind of love or without a dog in it they are always glad to see me even if im only gone to take a shower and never care what my hair looks like or what im wearing ! i thank god for creating dogs everyday 
although sometimes i get a snooty look from the cats i think they judge me and my clothing choices
  have a wonderful day!!
 i am headed to florida on friday to see my grandaughter and grandogs  i cant wait




No comments:

Post a Comment