Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2012

bom and book haul


here is my lates bloggers bom kind of makes me crosseyed tho i think i shot it sideways anyway thats it



last month i got a facebook message from eleanor burns no we are not personel freinds but you know what i mean if you facebook
all her books that were at to quilt show had got damaged slightly and they were selling them 50% off might still be some left ? anyway i jumped here is my haul>>>>>>>>>>








i have been training to run an 8k so when i do the 5k next month in florida sea turtle crawl my hope is that i can do it faster than last years music fest and also trying to keep up with my weight training and sewing OH!! and i need to clean house sometime to oh well see ya later have a great day  it seams the rain has set in today







No comments:

Post a Comment