Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Outa work and forced to make binding


 Stained glass I started this quilt about......5 -6 yrs ago its a turning 20 pattern I used a fat quarter bundle of tutti fruition I don't think it's available now I started quilting in each color section and hated it 
Threw it in the corner then in the closet then this year I decided to rip it out and start over




So here it is stained glass straight line quilted and I just put my foot down not straight not perfectly apart but I like it


I don't love it

The big kahuna done


I'm not thrilled with this quilt but I just went for it


Fireworks 
I'm going to have to look up the pattern I did not quilt it but I did make it
So 
Also still getting a lot of rain
That's it
Talk later 
Diana








No comments:

Post a Comment