Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Fireworks



I got my fireworks quilt back from the quilter several months ago but I always put off binding









Stained glass is also a finish after ripping out what I already had quilted




Corner quilting on the big kahuna 



Well not much for words right now
Been a lot of this with all the rainy days had to take the one cat on the recliner to be put Down her cancer just got to bad and can't let her go on like she was
Came home today and the other grey cat was continually walking in a circle not sure why 
she's resting now
Water still up about belly button deep in my resteraunt hopefully we will be allowed to reopen after the water goes down I don't want to think about cleaning after another flood but it has to be done and have done around 11 times now
Anyhow 
talk later
Diana



No comments:

Post a Comment