Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2015

Quilting and cooking

Good morning my crafty friends 
I am going to start with cooking for today 
Last week I Mage spaghetti and zoodles with bacon wrapped mushrooms 
This is what they looked like after I stuffed them with garlic and herb cream cheese and wrapped in bacon cooked at 375 for about 30 minutes or til bacon is cooked to your like I like mine crispy


This is them after looking good!!!!
And they sure we're
Ok on to quilting 

Few blocks set up for my metro hoops


My new iron I got at the quilt show my new love don't ask how mush it was

I'm not sure if I ever showed you my new old ladders I had to find something to hang these quilts on 

Well that's it Bubba is whining for his biscuit so I'll talk later have a great holiday 
I'll be working as usual 
Diana





No comments:

Post a Comment