Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

dissapearing rings a finish

ta da



 
this is just a peek until I get the binding on and wash all the marks out there are quite a few I need to use disappearing ink

I think it will be quite nice made and quilted by
me

lets see what else  oh I got the repairman here on Monday and yesterday was my first real workout on my stairs although I did miss that banding  lol not ! it was great !

not much else my niece is getting married on Friday evening outside hoping the weather holds out should be beautiful
and of course its the weekend so I will be working  did I mention she is marrying the other Diane that I work with he is her son the other girl I work with is his sister and in the wedding so not much left for the restaurant
talk later
have a great rest of your week
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment