Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

what im quilting and a little easter decor

 
this is a little Easter display behind the couch free printable of the internet a cheap frame and my homade pillows
also free amd my mother made those wood bunnies years ago
the sunrise off the computer
 
 
 

 someone special will get this baby quilt
the back
although I wish I had a pattern to start this with I am loving the quilting
and not one boo boo YET now I have probably jinxed myself
I am using magnifico silver thread on top and bottom line in the bobbin
70/10 superior needle
this is a lot just me as I forget and can look back
 
spent last weekend with this beauty had a wonderful time
she had already been calling hubs papa but I had not officially gotten named
well I got a title granny
love it
can you believe I am the youngest grandparent out of  7
yes she has 7 grandparents with the extra and I got granny
shuck in oysterswith papa
 


breakfast at sun on the beach

just sayin hello
talk later have a great evening
hope it has warmed up where you are
it snowed here today
diana


No comments:

Post a Comment