Search This Blog

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Under the needle this week

Dissapearing nine patch basted I am going to make a simple crosshatch to get a finish an on the couch

This is really one of the fasted quilts I have made and it turns out so cute



I used 2charm packs and some yardage
Sew 9together and slice down the middle both ways 
The center square will be your cornerstones  




Not sure about the quilting here so many seams
Next on the quilting list 
or my christmas beads bed runner

And this is what's on my design board
What do ya think? The background is an ash grey looks brown here tho
And it cut half hexes with Missouri star ruler from a fairy frost charm pack
We'll I won't keep you any longer I actually got a sun off alone to sew and I'm 
Hypothyroid tired ugh! 
So I'm going to take a nap and get back to work
Talk later drop me a comment if you want to talk 
Diana.




No comments:

Post a Comment