Search This Blog

Sunday, October 6, 2013

october pumpkins whats going on

well fall is here today I don't have much to talk about we have has a couple doctors appts this week so I did not get anything done I am however going to get 2 more crewel world blocks done this week so I have last month and next
I think I can do it at my husbands apt Monday
  a little pumpkin décor


some goodies for the town bakesale                                   



the back got to dry and fell out of my gourd light
I think I can make one of these
more about that later
I have to finish what I am working on now
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
another hst sample done

 these are the other 2
well I have to go in at 11 so another long day oct is out busiest month with the leaves changing we have a festival this weekend and the color drive is the next so lots of hungry people
so I will talk at you later
have a great sunday
DIANA
 


No comments:

Post a Comment