Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2013

catching up






well there was another bake sale Saturday
had to take hubs to the er with kidney stones pain so I had to finish up sat morning


here is my bloody cake fake eyeballs fangs and mice all around it was a red devil cake
2 layers red-velvet and one in the middle devils-food they bar down the road gave 20$ for it hope nobody choked on and eyeball lol





I also made my usual dog pops a rawhide stick baked in a doggie pumpkin spice cookie
 
 
 
this will be my border I think a 3 in. and a 6
 
 a little headway on the dwr
 
here is my sample block

and I thought I would try this
clearly perfect I got it for 10$at crazyquiltgirl shop where I got the border fabric
it is static cling and you trim out where your bobbin goes on three sides and you never have to take it out like the easy angle but it is the same basic idea
 
well its back to the doctor tomorrow for  hubby then on Friday he has the sonic blaster for the stones again I feel so bad for him
talk later have a great week
DIANA


No comments:

Post a Comment