Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

sprained ankle!!! what?

how do you severly sprain your ankle without knowing what or when you did it that is what the doc said monday after 3 x-rays at least it was not cracked or broke somewhere anyhoo
that means that i can go back to trying to exercise you see that was my ciggerette in the morning how i quite THAT IS and if i dont have that well if you smoke you might understand i get a little grouchy
i might be slightly addicted and i like to jog a little for cardio so i will ease back to normal
have kandi's quilt at the machine and have done some ditch quilting to stabalize i think the corners(opposites) will be filled with the dragonfly and shells and swirls wish me luck green fairy!!THANKS FOR YOUR INSPIRATION
MEANWHILE HERE IS LITTLE PILLOW FOR THANKSGIVING
I THINK I FOUND THE PATTERN FROM MISSOURI QUILT CO.WEBSITE JUST LEFTOVER DRESDEN PLATES I HAD FROM ANOTHER QUILT
HAVE A GREAT DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment